Jason Napodano - Twitter
I am a professional sell-side equity research analyst. I currently work for Zacks Investment Research. I started my career with Zacks covering the large-cap Pharma sector in 2003. In 2009, I was promoted to Managing Director of Institutional Equity Research. I now focus on small-cap biotech as a Managing Director & Senior Biotechnology Analyst with Zacks/SCR
Prior to Zacks, I spent 3 years on the buy-side with Eastover Capital in Charlotte, NC where I focused on large-cap equities, specializing in healthcare, energy, and technology.
Prior to Joining Eastover, I worked as a research scientist for TechLab, Inc., a biotechnology company focused on developing diagnostic kits and vaccines for infectious diseases. I also spent a year working in a lab at the Fralin Biotechnology Center, and a year working for a cancer researcher in Virginia.
I have a B.S. in Biochemistry from Virginia Tech, with a B.A in Chemistry and a minor in Math. I have a M.B.A. in Finance, with a concentration in Securities Analysis, from Wake Forest University.
I am a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
Jason Napodano - Click Here For My RSS Feed
- Napodano: Zipsor A Nice Fit For Depomed
- Napodano: Elagolix Enters Phase 3
- Napodano: Nile Digs In
- Napodano: Depomed Plans Serada NDA
- Napodano: Big Step Forward For InVivo
- Napodano: Keeping An Eye On Spherix
- Napodano: Pivotal FDA Decision Upcoming For Alexza
- Napodano: Adjusting Target On Titan Pharma
- Napodano: DARA Bio Looking For A Turnaround
- Napodano: Nile’s Cenderitide Clears Phase 1