The International Perspective
TIPSTER - Seeking Alpha Profile
TIPSTER - Twitter
TIPSTER is a seasoned portfolio manager with over 15 years experience in the markets, trading and managing many types of investments from various locations on three continents around the globe. With a specialty in market-neutral strategies in convertible bonds and equity derivatives.
TIP (The International Perspective - http://theinternationalperspective.wordpress.com) and its sister-site Market Nightshift (http://marketnightshift.wordpress.com/) provides readers with an opinionated yet light-hearted macro comment (economic, political, social) with a concise market update.
The author is a seasoned portfolio manager and has direct contact with investment banks, brokers, hedge funds and investors. While the articles are opinion only, conflicts of interest may exist. Do not take any information from these articles as investment advice. Please consult with your own financial adviser before making any decisions based on anything you read here.
You may contact me via Email - MatrixMacro(AT)gmail.com
TIPSTER - Click Here For My RSS Feed
- TIPSTER: Eurogeddon Fatigue – One Week To Save The Euro… Again
- TIPSTER: Hollande – I Won’t Back Down
- TIPSTER: GREXIT Could Be The Blueprint For A Complete Rewire Of The Euro
- TIPSTER: Hollande – The New Canary In The Eurozone Mine
- TIPSTER: US-China – Strategic Games In The Pacific
- TIPSTER: The Chinese Are Spending More Money On iPhones… But Not Infrastructure It Would Seem
- TIPSTER: Defining Moment In The French Election Campaign
- TIPSTER: “We Are Wired To Share” – Does The Rise Of EBAY Support Botsman’s Collaborative Consumption Thesis?
- TIPSTER: When It Rains In Spain, It Pours
- TIPSTER: Will Spanish Austerity’s Latest Sacrificial Lamb Be… Freedom Of Speech?